Photo Wagon is Dallas’s first mobile photo booth!
Housed inside a 50s Cardinal travel trailer, it’s perfect for weddings, parties, special events and really just about anytime you want to give your guests an original experience with a picture to prove it!
Party go-ers step right inside the turquoise and white “canned ham,” decked from top to bottom in vintage Texas memorabilia. Guests will make their way to the back, take a seat directly in front of the background of your choice and start to grinnin’! Each photo booth experience provides 2 printed strips with 4 poses each strip. To learn more about how the photo booth works click here.
Want to know more facts about the wagon? Well here you go….
- The exact trailer measurements are 12ft long, 8ft wide, and 8ft tall.
- We do need power but we will bring our own extension cords. One regular outlet or small generator is sufficient power.
- The trailer is completely enclosed and equipped with air conditioning and heat! Perfect for outdoor events.
- You can choose from one of our background/prop combinations or customize your own. Handmade bunting and tassels in your company, school or wedding colors is an easy option!
- The trailer is always accompanied by a photo booth attendant.
- A custom graphic (company logo, wedding date, etc) of your choice will be added to each photo strip.
- Event photos can be sent to you via Dropbox, upon request.
- Event pictures will also be added to the Photo Wagon Facebook gallery. The easiest way to “tag” all of your guests!
- We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- We would love to come to your private event or a public event you are hosting. Check out our pricing here.
- Oh and, you can rent the trailer itself (no photo booth capabilities) for personal or commercial photo shoots! See some our our previous shoots in the Gallery section.